Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Should You Buy A Digital Camera?

Posted by Gregory 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement Message Board Rules 10/13/2013 03:03AM
Should You Buy A Digital Camera?
October 14, 2013 01:14PM
Most people now have smart phones with decent cameras built in. They are good but have benefits and drawbacks, the biggest benefit is the fact that most people have their smart phones with them at all times so they won't miss an opportunity if something happens all of a sudden. Another benefit is that it is really easy to post a photo on the web. On the drawbacks side is focus, by that I mean trying to get a good focus on a smart phone can sometimes be very difficult. Another drawback is uploading photos to your home computer, not too difficult but I have found that most people I know never do it because they don't know how.

Small point and shoot digital cameras have better focus and a 15mp camera can cost under $100. Uploading to your home computer is as simple as connecting via the usb port or removing the flash card and inserting it into the computers flash card reader. But you have to remember to take the camera with you.

So the choice is yours, I like having a separate camera for important shots but I do use my smart phone at times.

Posted on
My Blog

Online Users

Guests: 1
Record Number of Guests: 224 on November 28, 2017